Value CVI CCTV
Coax cable CVI Cameras
HD-CVI stands for High Definition Composite Video Interface. Upgrade your existing coax cable install with CVI cameras and this will increase the resolution of the recorded images up to 10 times greater, whilst still saving costs in recabling.
16 Channel HDCVI Digital Video Recorder
The 16 Channel HDCVI DVR delivers Ultra HD broadcast quality surveillance over coax. Rapidly transform low-resolution surveillance into high performing HD CCTV with full support for IP & analogue video inputs, all using existing coaxial cabling.
- Records 16 channels up to 8.0MP (3840 x 2160) at 7fps
- H.265 high efficiency video compression
- Support for HDCVI, Analogue and IP video inputs
- Up to 700m video transmission distance over coaxial cable
- 2 x SATA ports up to 10TB, max. 20TB HDD capacity
- Configure iOS/Android remote view in seconds via QR code
- HDMI (up to 4K, 3840 x 2160), VGA, and BNC simultaneous video output
- Backup via external USB device or local network
- Quiet smart fan auto adjusts with CPU temperature
4mp WDR Motorised HDCVI dome camera
With a flat lens window and 4.0MP resolution, the VSCVI4MPVDIRME offers crystal clear images with no distortion, day or night. It also features dual power & HD/SD outputs, for easy installation.
- Stream up to 4.0MP (2560 x 1440) at 25fps
- Motorised varifocal 2.7 ~ 12mm lens with fixed iris
- Up to 700m video transmission over coaxial cable
- Smart infrared illumination, up to 60m range
- Dual BNC outputs for HD and composite video
- True WDR (120dB) and 2D/3D noise reduction
- Dual voltage compatible: 12VDC and 24VAC
- IP67 rated weather resistant metal housing