Industrial strength security, future PROOFED.
Expand the system to your needs.
- Unlimted Areas
- Unlimted Doors
- Unlimited Zone Inputs
- Unlimted Users
Add CCTV intergration, Reports, Floor Plans, Building Control, Intercom Intergration, BMS systems.
The Protege GX DIN Integrated System Controller is the central processing unit responsible for the control of security, access control and automation in the Protege GX Integrated system, an advanced technology security product providing seamless and powerful integration of access, security and building automation. The Protege GX DIN Integrated System Controller provides extensive hardware advancements over the Standard Controller and is designed for use with Industry Standard DIN Rail Mounting.
- Internal industry standard 10/100 Ethernet
- Encrypted module network using RS-485 communication
- Communicate with Ethernet modules that are interconnected using a LAN or corporate network
- In-built offsite communications dialer (ContactID, SIA)
- 32 Bit advanced RISC processor with 2Gb total memory
- 2 reader ports, configurable for either Wiegand or RS-485 reader operation
- Connect 2 readers using the independent reader inputs or use the 2 reader operation to connect 4 readers providing dual entry and exit door connection
- Firmware upgradable directly from the software
- Industry Standard DIN Rail Mounting
Protege GX Hardware
The modular hardware design allows you to scale your system as your requirements change. Start with the main controller.
- Single door reader module
- 2 door reader module
- 16 Zone input Expander
- 8 Output Expander
- 8amp Power Supply
System Layout Architecture in PDF, click to expand